When you are starting a new thing which is not part of your daily lives or activities like starting a business or investing to real estate, it is normal that you will get uncomfortable doing unusual things. It is part of the process for you achieve what you want. You may encounter struggles and challenges at first but if you will persevere you will get succeed when the time comes.
Despites of the challenges that I’ve encountered in starting this podcast, I was able to launch it successfully and learned a lot in the process.
This is what I will share you in today’s episode. These are the 5 lessons that I’ve learned in starting this podcast that you can use in your business and investing journey:
- Setting up goals is important
- Power of getting started
- Networking with like-minded people will help you to succeed
- Successful people always invest in themselves.
- You have to focus in one thing or niche and dominate it.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- I tackled the powerful lessons that I’ve learned starting this podcast show and interviewing some of the most successful Pinoy entrepreneurs and investors.
- Why setting up goals is really important to achieve your goals.
- The psychological power of writing things down.
- How to accomplish your goals without getting overwhelmed.
- I shared how I planned and executed my podcast show.
- The importance of getting started despite of fear. Feel the fear and do it anyway.
- The more you do a new thing, the more it will become easier.
- Why focusing on the solution is important than concentrating on the problem.
- The importance of networking with like-minded people.
- Connect with people who already achieved what you want to achieve.
- Why successful people continue to invest in themselves even in the height of their success.
- Don’t get worried investing in personal development because it will surely multiply in the future.
- Why you need to focus on “one thing” or niche market.
- How to identify your strengths to become successful in business or investment.
- Why focusing on your strength is important and delegates the things that you are bad at doing.
- Knowing yourself or self-awareness is very important to succeed.
- And many others…
Words of wisdom:
“When you are starting out, you have to feel the fear and do it anyway.”
“The best investment that you can make is by investing in yourself.”
Links and Resources:
Marv De Leon’s featured podcast, www.doitwais.com/4
Sha Nacino’s featured podcast, www.doitwais.com/5
Check-out the complete details and more resources here:
If you enjoyed the show, please leave a Review and Ratings in iTunes.
Contact me if you want to connect with me or you have any concern at email@example.com