Is it really possible to follow your passion and earn for a living from it? As they say, “Do What You Love and You'll Never Work another Day in Your Life”. It is easy to be said than done but it is possible. This is what our guest for today did. After burying from credit card debt, she was able to zero it out thru financial education and determination. Then, finally found her passion and do it for a living.
Sha Nacino is a prolific author, a sought-after inspirational speaker, and an effective coach. Sha is an active member of Toastmasters International. Dubbed as the Wonder Writer and eBook Queen by Bo Sanchez, Sha has written over 9 books and her books are blessing the world! Sha is a sought-after inspirational speaker. She is regularly invited to give talks to different companies, schools, and organizations all over the Philippines and abroad. To date, Sha has spoken to over 20,000 people in the Philippines, HongKong, Malaysia, and Spain. She has also spoken at several seminars such as the Toastmasters District 75 Convention, Bo Sanchez’s Truly Rich Club Wealth Summit, Money Summit; Bo Sanchez’s Bestselling Authors Bootcamp; Ardy Roberto’s Project Author Class, and many more! As a speaker, Sha had the privilege to share the stage with some of the most sought-after speakers and thought leaders in the country like Bo Sanchez, Tony Meloto, Dean Pax Lapid, Edward Lee, Atty. Alex Lacson, Rex Mendoza, Ai-ai delas Alas, Dr. Larry Gamboa, Cecilio Kwok Pedro, and many more.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- How she got started in her entrepreneurship journey
- Her experience in burying in credit card debt and how she zeroed it out
- Her desperate experience when she is still working in corporate world that leads to discovering her passion and earning from it
- Why self-development and investing in financial education are important to your success
- Why starting a mastermind group or connecting with like-minded people will help you to succeed in achieving your goals
- Strategies in finding your passion, earn from it and do it for a living
- How she discovered her ultimate passion
- How you can write a book in 90 days even if you are not born as a writer
- Her journey in retiring early from corporate world and how you can too
- Her challenges transitioning from being an employee to entrepreneurship that you can learn from
- And many more…
Words of wisdom:
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart as working for the Lord and not for the men.
Links and Resources:
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Books of local authors like Bo Sanchez, Larry Gamboa, Dean Rex Lapid and Ardy Roberto
International best-selling authors like Joel Osteen, John Maxwell and Jack Canfield
90-day book writing challenge: www.seminarphilippines.com/write
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ShaNacinoPage/
Check-out the complete details and more resources here:
If you enjoyed the show, please leave a Review and Ratings in iTunes.
Contact me if you want to connect with me or you have any concern at firstname.lastname@example.org