Building a physical or brick-and-mortal type of business is really a difficult route including expensive capital and lot of moving parts. That is why many Filipinos are now choosing to follow the path in creating an online business because you only need a laptop and an internet connection to run the business. Most especially, it won't cost you an arm and leg to build and maintain the business.
My friend Allan Ngo started his online business journey thru affiliate marketing where in he endorses other's products and services to his audiences. He earned a high amount of commissions during the re-launch of Truly Rich Club of Bo Sanchez. He is now focusing more on email marketing and how storytelling can help grow and transform your business to the next level. Allan also coaches aspiring entrepreneurs to become successful thru email marketing. He speaks in seminars and summits related to personal finance and online business.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- How he get started to become an entrepreneur
- His first franchise business that eventually didn’t succeed
- What we can learn from Chinese about business
- Offline versus Online business
- His freelance experience before becoming a solopreneur
- How giving back helped him to pursue online business
- Ways to earn money thru blogging and online business
- How to standout from other competitors
- How to improve your skills
- Why he rebranded his TRC (Truly Rich Club) blog into Bread Winners United
- Why important to focus on one thing
- His 30-day email challenge where he writes and sends one email per day
- His challenges in starting a side online business
- How he focuses on important things and productivity tips to be more productive
- How important to follow what you love to do and not just only pursuing money alone
- How to market with your customers the right way
- And many more...
Words of wisdom:
"Done is better than perfect" – Allan Ngo
Links and Resources:
- Permission Marketing by Seth Godin
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Dot Com Secrets by Russell Branson
- Check out his websites DigitalSolopreneur.com and BreadWinnersUnited.com
- Email him at allan@DigitalSolopreneur.com
- Special gift from Allan: he revealed his experience and affiliate earnings in the re-launch of Truly Rich Club
Check-out the complete details and more resources here:
If you enjoyed the show, please leave a Review and Ratings in iTunes.
Contact me if you want to connect with me or you have any concern at firstname.lastname@example.org