Growing up in a Chinese family has a huge advantage if you want to succeed in business. As we all know, there are many Chinese people have their own businesses such as retail stores, factories, and many others. That is why their offspring will have a great chance of succeeding in business because they are learning the ins and outs of a business at an early age.
This is what our guest for today had experience. Her name is Abigail Lim. She is the owner of Alfox Printing Services, Founder, and CEO of brokerspaces.com and a Licensed Real Estate Broker. She remembered that her Dad always opens up the topic of business at the dining table during their mealtime with the family. Abby grew up learning and experience running a real business at an early age. This helps her to succeed in business today.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- She shared how she overcame her inferiority complex.
- The person who influences her to pursue entrepreneurship.
- The advantage in the business of being part of a Chinese family.
- Her experience in handling a business at an early age.
- When she started several businesses before she builds a thriving business which is Alfox Printing Services.
- How she started from a physical store and turned it into an e-commerce business.
- Their biggest challenge that they encountered in their operation.
- Their marketing efforts that they are doing that you can learn from.
- Her new startup business which is BrokerSpaces.com (intends to help real estate broker here in the Philippines).
- One of the traits of a successful entrepreneur is personal development.
- Her advice in starting your own business based on her years of experience.
- And much more…
Words of wisdom:
"Mind is your greatest asset.” Robert Kiyosaki
Links and Resources:
E-myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
Special Coupon Code of 10% Discount: Go to http://www.alfoxprinting.com/ and enter coupon code “WAIS” upon checkout.
Check-out the complete details and more resources here:
If you enjoyed the show, please leave a Review and Ratings in iTunes.
Contact me if you want to connect with me or you have any concern at firstname.lastname@example.org