Have you ever thought of starting a technology company? If your answer is yes, you have to listen to this episode and learn how you can start one too. Even if you are not a tech-savvy, you will learn so much wisdom from our guest for today on how you can build a successful business even if it’s a technology or not.
Our guest for today is the founder of Stashtech Corporation. It is a technology startup which simplifying the seamless end-to-end process of eCommerce. From setting up a webpage or storefront to Inventory & Supply-chain, Logistics, and up to Analytics. His name is Chris Gutierrez. He is a regular guest on some Radio shows like Business Café, Radyo Inquirer, Talk Shop Asia and many others. He was one of the resource speakers in Seamless Tech Conference in Philippines and Indonesia.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Chris has started his interest in computer when he was a child playing video games.
- He shared his side businesses during high school.
- After college, he started working as a programmer and he is doing a side business which is web designing.
- After working for many years, he started his headhunting firm company but eventually closed down after the financial recession in 2008.
- He went back to employment for one year and started a web design company.
- In years of running his web design company, he discovered a pattern in simplifying their service and that’s the birth of Stashtech.
- Stashtech is now offering a fully customizable website to a do-it-yourself website.
- He shared their advantages from other global CMS platforms like Wordpress and Shopify.
- Chris walked out thru on how you can use their platform if you plan to build your own business if you are not a tech savvy.
- He shared their biggest challenge running a technology startup.
- He also shared his experience in speaking in technology conference, Seamless Asia.
- And much more…
Words of wisdom:
"Bad things happen for a better reason.” Chris Gutierrez
Links and Resources:
Rich Dad Poor Dad and Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki
Official Website: www.stashtech.io
FB Page: www.facebook.com/stashtech.io/
Check-out the complete details and more resources here:
If you enjoyed the show, please leave a Review and Ratings in iTunes.
Contact me if you want to connect with me or you have any concern at firstname.lastname@example.org