WEI 016 A Social Entrepreneur Aiming to Build a Nation with Direction with Archie Dasal of Team Aguhon
When you were in elementary or high school, did you know what course you will take when you step in college? How about the career or profession that you want to pursue after finishing college? Is it your parents’ choice or you just wanted to join your friends with their chosen career? You are lucky if you knew already what you wanted to pursue in life when you were young. However, most of us don’t have the idea what we will pursue during our young adults days that we ended in the career or profession that we didn’t really like or passionate about.
This is where the group of friends has started Team Aguhon, a Social Enterprise aiming to build a nation with direction by helping students help themselves. The idea has started when they are working in the same company and asked each other why they ended up in that job. They couldn’t find the exact answer and realized that because no one has guided them during their young adult days. They decided to create the group even no one believes in their idea at the start. But they continue to persevere until some schools trusted them to get their service.
You will hear the story behind Team Aguhon with our today’s guest Archie Dasal. He is heading the Mission of Aguhon Corporation or Team Aguhon. Archie is also the Sales and Corporate Evangelist of this group.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- His experiences after leaving the seminary and joined various social entrepreneurship activities.
- His side businesses he ventured in like street food and many others.
- How Team Aguhon got started (a social enterprise and a professional training company working with students.)
- The main mission of Team Aguhon and how it helps students find the right direction in their future’s career and life.
- Archie’s role as mission evangelist of Team Aguhon.
- The moment that no one believes in their idea and mission until they got the approval of one school.
- The workshops like Direction Management that they teach to students.
- What is Inspirational Selling all about and how you can apply it in your business.
- And much more…
Words of wisdom:
“Let’s build a nation with direction.”
Links and Resources:
Selling the Dream by Guy Kawasaki
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/aguhoneducation/
Check-out the complete details and more resources here:
If you enjoyed the show, please leave a Review and Ratings in iTunes.
Contact me if you want to connect with me or you have any concern at firstname.lastname@example.org